ZiLink Help Centre
ZiLink is available from the Moodle Plugins Directory. Be sure to download and install the complete set of plugins because they interact with each other and any missing components may cause an issue. Download ZiLink.
ZiLink Community Users
If you have downloaded and installed ZiLink into your Moodle and purchased a license for ZiNET Connect (our data extraction tool), you are a ZiLink Community User. Use the search facility to explore the Community Forum and extensive Knowledge Base to find the answer you need.
You may raise a support ticket for only issues relating ZiNET Connect.
NB. Issues relating to ZiLink will only be supported through the Community Forum.
Trending questionsMore trending questions
- HowTo: Locating the ZiLink menu in Moodle
- HowTo: ZiLink Tools
- HowTo: Account Matching
- HowTo: Cohort Management
- HowTo: Manually add a ZiLink Cohort to any course
- HowTo: Category Management
- HowTo: Add A ZiLink 'Super' Block
- HowTo: Configure PaperCut
- HowTo: Configure Icon Navigation
- HowTo: Configure Zimbra
- How to: Configure Picture
- HowTo: Configure Timetable Week
- Information: Displaying subject data to parents
- HowTo: Create parent accounts
- HowTo: Tailor Guardian View through Moodle permissions
- HowTo: Guardian View - Selecting An Interface
- HowTo: Guardian View - Notification Message, Subjects Published Configuration
- White screen after Moodle update
- Some of my courses suddenly have no enrolments - what should I do?
- A user has been linked to the wrong Moodle user account
- Removing Stale Enrolment Information
- ZiLink Timetable not showing weeks in advance
- SIMS records are not matching with existing Moodle accounts